Our Commitment To Quality
ISO Helper strives to empower people and organisations to achieve excellence in Quality, Environmental and OH&S Management.
Quality is an integral part to our success and is the combined responsibility of ISO Helper Management and all ISO Helper Consultants.
ISO Helper maintains a formal Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2015 and is working toward certification to ISO 9001:2015.
The objectives of our Quality Management System are to:
· Ensure that we consistently meet the requirements of our Clients and increase Client satisfaction
· Regularly monitor and review our performance for continual improvement, effectiveness and suitability for the benefit of our Clients
· Ensure that we achieve legal and regulatory compliance to regulators and government
· Clearly assign and communicate responsibilities to ensure our team understand how they contribute to our Quality Management System
· Comply with ISO 9001:2015
In consultation with our Clients, we set out clear standards of service and performance and apply ourselves every day to meet or exceed our commitments.
We measure performance regularly, based on metrics and customer feedback. This drives us to instil high standards, respond to any deficiencies and continuously improve.
We are committed to the task of continually improving the effectiveness of and maintaining our Quality Management System to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.