ISO Helper Pty Ltd (ISO Helper) is committed to environmental protection and reducing our carbon footprint.
We pledge to reduce, reuse and recycle.
- We run air conditioning and heating at temperatures that encourage the wearing of climate appropriate clothing (short sleeves in summer and an extra layer in winter)
- We turn off lights, computers and printers when out of the office.
- We utilise tele conferencing to limit air and road travel.
- We opt for public transport or car pool when attending offsite meetings and visits.
- We think before we print; and when printing is necessary we opt for double sided printing.
- We discourage hard copy mail and opt for electronic versions for mail, subscriptions, newsletters & publications.
- We encourage the use of software management systems over hard copy paper versions.
- We say ‘no’ to plastic bags.
- We opt for refillable water bottles.
- We use unwanted single sided copying for scrap notepaper.
- We repair and upgrade office equipment where possible.
- We re purpose packaging boxes and lever arch binders.
- We consider recycling a measure of last resort and encourage reduction and re use.
- We separate waste into recyclable and non-recyclable bins.
- We send toner cartridges, batteries and E Waste to specialist collection points.
We consider environmental aspects and impacts in our organisational decision making. We encourage our clients, suppliers and service providers to do the same.